1 cup Adlai
2 cups sayote tops, steamed ( or any greens)
½ cup tomatoes, chopped
1 cup singkamas, shredded
¼ cup any kind of bean
1 tbsp coconut nectar
1 tbsp 7 grains calamansi concentrate
1 tsp finely minced garlic
1 tsp finely minced onion
Salt to taste
Adlai should be soaked overnight. This gets rid of any phytic acid and helps to enhance the life force in the grain.
Beans should be soaked for at least 2 days, unless using canned ones.
- Blanche any greens that need cooking for 2 minutes in very hot water.
- Boil the soaked adlai, drain and set aside.
- Combine the cooked adlai, vegetables and beans.
- In another bowl, whisk together the skinny seasoning, calamansi, garlic and onion.
- Combine this with the adlai salad.